Monday, June 10, 2013

Weeks 15, 16, 17 and 18 I think

Alright, time for an update.  I haven't been totally slacking this past month.  Here's what I've done!

Week 15
Monday - Max Cardio Conditioning
Tuesday - 6.3 mile run
Wednesday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Thursday - 3.2 mile run
Friday - Nothing!
Saturday - 54 minutes on stationary bike
Sunday - Rest

Total miles: 9.5
Week grade: D

Week 16
Monday - Mowed my lawn!
Tuesday - 3.06 mile run
Wednesday - Cardio Power and Resistance
Thursday - Pure Cardio
Friday - 3.2 mile run
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - 3 mile run

Total miles: 9.2
Week grade: B

Week 17
Monday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - NOTHING
Thursday - 3.2 mile run
Friday - Cardio Power and Resistance
Saturday - 10 mile run
Sunday - Mow lawn

Total miles: 13.2
Week's Grade: C

Week 18
Monday - Rest
Tuesday- Pure Cardio
Wednesday - 3.1 mile run
Thursday - 30 minutes on stationary bike
Friday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Saturday - 3.2 mile run
Sunday - 30 minutes stationary bike

Total miles: 6.3
Week's grade: B

I've been coming up with a better, more consistent program for me over the past month.  I'm still testing it out but I think it will be good.  I'll go in to more detail if I stick with it.  I've also come up with a new grading system for my week grade's but it is a little complicating and I am still fine tuning it.  It involves number of workouts, quality of workouts and number of days skipped for no reason.  That's why week 18 has a better grade than week 17 even though I ran half the miles.  Not that the grade really matters at all.

I started week 19 off with an 11 mile run and it went pretty well!  I'm telling you this now because I have no idea when I'm going to update again.  I have another week of working out and then I'm on vacation.  I'm going to be visiting my brother, who is also big on physical fitness, but we also like to eat out and drink a lot when we are together so I doubt there will be any exercising happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment