Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 25 continued...

Well shit.  That knee pain I mentioned at the end of my last post turns out to be a bigger deal than I originally thought.  I tried to go on a little walk during a break at work the day after the run in which the pain emerged. I went about two blocks and my knee started getting really stiff and I couldn't walk without limping.  It doesn't really hurt but it just doesn't feel right.  I decided to take a break from all the training until my knee feels normal again  It's been about four days now and it is definitely feeling better but not enough that I would risk running on it.  I did do a 30 minute workout on my stationary bike today and that felt good.  Hopefully I can get back to running soon but I know not to rush these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment