Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 6

Week's grade: B+

Monday: Max Interval Plyo
Tuesday: 3.01 mile run
Wednesday: Pure Cardio
Thursday: 5.1 mile run
Friday: 4.1 mile run
Saturday: Cardio Power and Resistance
Sunday: Rest but I will end up walking over 3 miles before the day is done.

Total miles: ~12.2

As you can see I did not do a long run this week.  The weather has been really wet and windy.  I'm not committed enough to spend an hour in that crap.  Work has also been very stressful and has taken up some of my free time.  I guess that should be fine.  A "light" week might be something that I've needed for a while.  I know work will be better now and I hope the weather will be too!

Tomorrow I start out next week with Max Interval Circuit.  I consider that to be the hardest of the Insanity workouts!

Happy St. Paddy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment